Friday 29 April 2011

Before and After Taking Public Speaking

After the fourth semester of study at KPTM I will enter the fifth semester. This semester I take seven subjects and I have to take the subject of public speaking. When I knew that I needed to take a subject that I have to feel that it is of course a very boring subject. Moreover I'm not fluent in English and speech. I feel that this subject is very difficult and I was not able to learn the subject. Added to the stories of seniors who say that we need to speak in public. It will make me feel nervous and did not dare to speak, especially in English. However, after taking this subject I feel that this subject is not boring but very fun. This subject enables me to improve my weaknesses in speaking and writing in English. This subject is also allowed me to learn and made me dare to speak English in front of friends. This subject also to improve my weaknesses and to improve my knowledge in English. with the subject, I do not feel nervous to speak in English because the subject is very easy to understand and are very excited to be learned. So I hope to learn more in these subjects as public speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment